- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Drain chicken and cut into cubes; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside. In the same pan, combine soups and water. Stir in cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the chicken, broccoli, pepper and spaghetti.
- Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake remaining casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly.
- To bake frozen casserole: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews forChicken Broccoli Spaghetti
"My family really likes this recipe. I make several batchers and freeze it."
"This recipe is wonderful! Great way to use up extra spaghetti noodles. I will definetly be making this again, as it is now one of my families favorites!!!"