- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets or 1-2/3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 ounces process American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, combing the chicken, broccoli and cheese. Cover and cook over medium heat until broccoli is crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Stir in mayonnaise; heat through (do not boil). Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Broccoli Skillet
"easy to make and very good. My whole family liked this including my 13-month-old son!"