- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forChicken Broccoli Shells
"I'm not a broccoli person so I used spinach. So easy and tasty. I saw the idea of peas, I'll have to try that next time. It's a keeper"
"YUM! I also make these with peas instead of broccoli and add ham and mushrooms with the chicken. Both ways are delicious!!!!"
"My teenage daughter loves these! To her, it's a hand-held meal, and she calls them pasta tacos. I use light Alfredo sauce to lighten them up a bit, and add some diced onion and mushrooms sauteed in garlic to boost the flavor. Definitely a keeper."
"Really easy to make and tastes great."
"What other veggie would be good in this? We don't like broccoli!Can't rate but it says I have to,"
"SO GOOD! Made this for a Packer game and ended up in a cheese coma. The only thing I will say is to either thaw the broccoli or use fresh and cut it into smaller pieces. Also I would a bow tie pasta or something similar but still delicious."