- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place each chicken breast on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Top each with broccoli, onion, lemon juice and butter. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.