Chicken Broccoli Packets
I like this recipe because it's simple to prepare...and cleanup is a snap!—Lynda Simmons, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place each chicken breast on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Top each with broccoli, onion, lemon juice and butter. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 258 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Broccoli Packets in Country Woman July/August 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.