Chicken Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 packages (6.2 ounces each) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, evenly spread rice from rice packages. In a bowl, combine the water, soup, mustard and contents of sauce packets from the rice; pour half over rice. Layer with chicken and broccoli. Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 269 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 743mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Nov 17, 2012
Not being a real big rice fan I actually loved this recipe. The only change I did was to put a good carmalization on the chicken before cutting up and placing in dish.
Oct 19, 2012
Easy and delicious. Versatile too...I didn't have the exact items in my pantry; used Long grain & wild rice, regular mustard and Provolone cheese. Next time I'll cover the cheese with Panko. This dish is Skookumchuck !
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.