Chicken & Brie Salad
Think you don't have time to eat? Think again! This elegant salad puts a few hardworking ingredients to delicious use and it's ready in moments. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups honey-roasted cashews
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 532 calories, 37g fat (8g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 839mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Crazy - Good Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.