Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 24 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place bread on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Cool on a wire rack. Cut bread into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread, chicken, tomatoes, beans, cucumber, basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; toss.
1-3/4 cups: 981 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 2245mg sodium, 154g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 13g fiber), 50g protein.