Chicken Bow Tie Toss Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup each chopped sweet yellow, red and green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, peppers, onion, salad seasoning and seasoned salt. Drizzle with Italian dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Bow Tie Toss
"This was great! Next time I will add more veggies."
"This recipe was very easy to make. I did changed it a bit. My family is picky about peppers so I substituted zucchini and cherry tomatoes, and left out the salt (didn't even need it). I also made it hot. Saute the zucchini and onion, add the chicken, pasta and seasoning, heat through and add tomatoes at the end. Tasted pretty good. Will also try it cold during the summer."