- 3-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and carrot in oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken juices run clear; drain.
- Add the zucchini, squash, seasoned salt and pepper. Cook, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add the pasta, cream and Parmesan cheese to the chicken mixture; stir to combine. Cook, uncovered, until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken-Bow Tie Primavera
"2c of cream is just way too much. Made the sauce way too runny. Recipe was delicious though, so next time I'll cut the amount of cream to 1c."