- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken-Baked Chops
"Cooked as written. Next time I'll bake them for 50 minutes. At 60 minutes they were a little dry and a little chewy. The gravy part is great over whipped potatoes."
"pork chops were so tender and the gravy was wonderful over mashed potatoes!"
"yes this is so good that it was all gone in one meal !"
"This is a family favorite. I cut the worcestershire sauce down to 1 tablespoon and added a bit of minced garlic and chopped onion to the sauce. Even my picky husband eats it up!"
"Was very good. I think the sauce would be great over egg noodles"