Chicken Asparagus Stroganoff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- Combine the soup, milk and sour cream. Pour half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish; top with the asparagus, chicken and rosemary. Pour remaining soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with noodles or rice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 214 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2015
Pretty tasty. I added some minced onion, fresh garlic and diced roasted red peppers.
Apr 16, 2013
Good standard recipe, but if you want to jazz it up a bit, try this. Use the healthy version of cream of mushroom soup. Add a small can of mushrooms, a can of water chestnuts, dried onion flakes (to taste) and red pepper flakes (to taste). Keep everything else the same. Very good!
Apr 15, 2010
Using low fat milk, cheese and low sodium soup would help make this a healthier meal.
Apr 15, 2010
good but I used chicken stock and sour cream instead of the soup