- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked sliced asparagus
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooked rice or noodles
- Grease a 1-qt. casserole. Combine soup, milk and sour cream. Pour half the soup mixture into the casserole; top with asparagus, chicken and rosemary. Pour remaining soup over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Serve with rice or noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Asparagus Stroganoff
"Pretty tasty. I added some minced onion, fresh garlic and diced roasted red peppers."
"Using low fat milk, cheese and low sodium soup would help make this a healthier meal."