Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
1 each: 243 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 441mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.