Chicken Apricot Bundles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 441mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 30, 2012
This has a lovely presentation, but I was disappointed that I couldn't taste the apricots.Perhaps adding more would solve the problem.
Dec 20, 2009
This was delicious. I took it to work and everyone wanted the recipe. It was so easy and most of the ingredients you could keep stocked.