Chicken Apricot Bundles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; sealing perforations.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring edges to the center; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 441mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Aug 30, 2012
This has a lovely presentation, but I was disappointed that I couldn't taste the apricots.Perhaps adding more would solve the problem.
Dec 20, 2009
This was delicious. I took it to work and everyone wanted the recipe. It was so easy and most of the ingredients you could keep stocked.