- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine rice and water. In another bowl, combine soups, soup mix and peas; stir into rice mixture. Spread over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with parsley. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Rice
"Add lemon juice and spice up the chicken and rice mixture with seasoning blends like dill or Italian or Greek."
"Had no taste - very bland!!!!!"