My husband is the supreme pizza make in the family. He'll try new ingredient combinations and stick with the winners. This palate-pleasing pizza is one of his "masterpieces"!
Recommended: Pizza-Flavored Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup frozen cut broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Pepperoni Pizza in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p64
Reviews forChicken and Pepperoni Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"Broccoli on a pizza, soundd strange, but was declicious."