Chicken and Mango Tortilla Bowls Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, salsa, corn and green pepper. Chill until serving.
- 2. Place six 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups upside down in a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. baking pan. Lightly spray warm tortillas on both sides with cooking spray. Place over prepared ramekins, pinching sides to form bowl shapes.
- 3. Bake on the ramekins at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from ramekins to wire racks.
- 4. In a large skillet, saute the chicken and chili powder in butter until heated through. Spoon cabbage mixture into tortilla bowls; top with chicken, mango and cilantro. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 313 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 672mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Chicken and Mango Tortilla Bowls
"My husband and I loved this meal! We halved the recipe since it's just two of us, and it worked perfectly. I did find the tortillas were good at 8 minutes in the oven. We also left out the cilantro as we're not a fan."