- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Arrange chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Whisk together the oil, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, rosemary, pepper, sage, marjoram and hot pepper sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally. Remove and discard skin from chicken. Sprinkle with parsley. Drizzle with juice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Herbs
"Very good. My husband said that it tasted like something from a restaurant."