Chicken and Broccoli Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into four strips and widthwise into three strips. Gently press puff pastry squares into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 182 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 12, 2013
My son said I had to give this a 5 star rating and he asked me to make more of them soon. I used refrigerated crescent rolls instead of the puff pastry and these looked and tasted amazing! I wouldn't change a thing in this recipe.
Apr 7, 2013
Very easy to make. I added fresh rosemary to the mix. Turned out very good!
Apr 2, 2013
So good!! It was quick and easy and my kids loved it! I used Pillsbury crescent rolls.
Mar 26, 2013
Taste so good, and it's so easy and quick to make it!!! Love it
Nov 7, 2010
taste amazing even though i didnt add the tomato. my in-laws loved them!