- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into four strips and widthwise into three strips. Gently press puff pastry squares into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forChicken and Broccoli Cups
"My son said I had to give this a 5 star rating and he asked me to make more of them soon. I used refrigerated crescent rolls instead of the puff pastry and these looked and tasted amazing! I wouldn't change a thing in this recipe."
"Very easy to make. I added fresh rosemary to the mix. Turned out very good!"
"taste amazing even though i didnt add the tomato. my in-laws loved them!"