- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting the butter. In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer the rice, broccoli, chicken, ham, cheddar cheese and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and curry powder. Spread evenly over top of casserole; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Broccoli Company Casserole
"Sorry, this one just didn't click with us. It was ok but, I wouldn't take the time to make it again. The tang of the yogurt seemed to overwhelm the other flavors- and, I am a big yogurt fan usually. The only thing I did differently was to use fresh broccoli which I zapped in the microwave for 2 minutes before adding it."
"Since I am on a low sodium diet. I substited the Ham with cauliflower and it is really good too."