- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Hot cooked white and wild rice blend, optional
- Cut each chicken breast half into 1/2-in. wide strips. Wrap two or three strips around three asparagus spears. Repeat with the remaining chicken and asparagus. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. combine salad dressing, soy sauce, ginger, salt if desired and pepper. Pour over the chicken bundles. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Asparagus
"This was good. I liked it, but my husband loved it. Will make it again."
"Very good. Doubled the sauce"
"I added one small variant, we wrapped these with prosciutto! Excellent dish!!!!"
"Amazing! I have not made a lot of recipes with asparagus, but the ones I have, I did not care for. My husband was very happy that I found one that tastes great! My chicken did turn out a little dry, but I think it is because I forgot to cover the dish for the first 25 minutes. I will definitely make this again. quick, simple and delicious. Next time, I think I will double the sauce and try marinating the chicken in half of the sauce before cooking it."