Chicken and Asian Slaw Recipe
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, bok choy, cabbage and 1/3 cup salad dressing; toss to coat.
- 2. Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush both sides of chicken with remaining salad dressing. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- 3. Divide slaw among four bowls. Slice chicken; arrange over slaw. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 302 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.