- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining oil until tender; add wine stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in the tomatoes, artichokes, salt and chicken. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in basil. Drain pasta; serve with chicken mixture and cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Artichoke Pasta
"Definitely will add garlic, but an easy, tasty meal!"
"I was looking for a chicken/Artichoke recipe and I tried this one. My husband and I loved it. However, I did add some garlic to the mushrooms and onions , a second can of tomatoes, and definitely used wine. After reading these reviews, I might try using marinated artichokes instead of the water-packed."
"according to family-it's awesome!!"
"I think I will add some garlic next time."
"Very good. Makes a lot!!!"
"I thought it could be more saucy so luckily I had two cans of diced tomatoes in the pantry which I added. I also added some shredded mozzeralla cheese and to save some time I used the pre-packged grilled italian chicken strips."
"My husband and I loved this recipe! Full of flavor and not too heavy."
"My husband & I loved this dish! I added a couple cloves of garlic and extra basil for more flavor!"
"Recipe looks wonderful. Will give a try. However, what struck me in the reviews is from IBake2. Loved your photo of mt. scene. Am amateur oil painter and would love to painter this scene. Can you send to [email protected] if possible?"