- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen snow peas
- Cooked rice
- Combine broth, cornstarch and pepper. Set aside. In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on high. Add chicken; stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from pan. Add celery and garlic; stir-fry until the celery is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in broth mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until thick, about 1 minute. Add apricots, peas and cooked chicken. Stir-fry until heated through, about 1-2 minutes. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken and Apricot Saute
"The apricots discentegrated and there was a huge lack of flavor. I wouldn't have minded a little bit of apricot juice to add something to the flavor. WILL NOT make again."