- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, cut into strips
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, cut into strips
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta and prosciutto over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, pepper and nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with a third of each of the following: noodles, sauce, meat mixture, Asiago, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forChicken Alfredo Lasagna
"Like the other review I also added extra spices. I added garlic and onion salt. It was pretty good. I couldn't really taste the nutmeg. I added a lot more pepper. I love peppery Alfredo. This is an easy recipe to make."
"I had to add a lot more seasoning (salt and pepper) to the sauce and it did take awhile to thicken, but it turned out wonderful! Will definitely make this again in the future."