- 12 frozen crispy chicken strips (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix honey and pepper sauce.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; serve on waffles. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken & Waffles
"You really can't expect much with the main ingredients being packaged. I was happy to have the night off from cooking by making this but it isn't something we will have again. All 4 kids basically said, "please don't make this again." My husband asked why expected something more from something so basic. He likes chicken and waffles but not this."
"Our Granddaughter made this for supper tonight. Oh My Gosh! The complexity in something so simple! WoW! This Honey/Hot Sauce REALLLLY set it apart from the rest! Thanx for sharing this yummy recipe!"