- 12 frozen crispy chicken strips (about 18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- Bake chicken strips according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix honey and pepper sauce.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; serve on waffles. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken & Waffles
"Our Granddaughter made this for supper tonight. Oh My Gosh! The complexity in something so simple! WoW! This Honey/Hot Sauce REALLLLY set it apart from the rest! Thanx for sharing this yummy recipe!"