My husband and I love to grill in the summer, especially vegetables. These kabobs not only taste delicious but they look great too! —Tina Oles, Nashwauk, Minnesota
Featured In: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dressing and toss to coat. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and basting with remaining dressing during the last 3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews forChicken & Vegetable Kabobs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2014
"Really good! I do think next time I will add a few more seasonings to the mix, but this was something our whole family enjoyed."
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2014
"These were good kabobs. It was a nice time saver not having to make the marinade."