Chicken & Vegetable Alfredo Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 ounces), cubed
- 3/4 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup basil and roasted garlic goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook fettuccine according package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and peas in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- 2. Combine the flour, salt, pepper and cream; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Stir in goat cheese and parsley; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 438 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Chicken & Vegetable Alfredo
"This was not only delicious but great to look at with the snap peas and tomatoes - it was very appealing to the eye"