- 3 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6 ounces), cubed
- 3/4 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup basil and roasted garlic goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook fettuccine according package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the chicken, peas and garlic in butter until chicken juices run clear. Add tomatoes; saute 2 minutes longer. Combine the flour, salt, pepper and cream; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in goat cheese and parsley; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChicken & Vegetable Alfredo
"This was not only delicious but great to look at with the snap peas and tomatoes - it was very appealing to the eye"