Chicken & Cheese Tortellini Alfredo Recipe
I first taste the wonderful combination of Alfredo sauce and pesto at a restaurant, and that inspired me to add all kinds of different flavors to Alfredo sauce. The basil pesto is still my favorite and I've used that combination in this amazing dinner. Let your company be impressed and don't tell them how easy it was to make.—Kelly Williams, Forked River, New Jersey
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red pepper in oil and butter until tender. Add the garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven over medium heat, combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in the chicken, artichokes and olives. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 3. Drain tortellini; add to chicken mixture with tomato. Gently toss to coat. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (calculated without cheese): 418 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Chicken & Cheese Tortellini Alfredo
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC