Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 278 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 606mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 23, 2015
This was very very easy to make. I didn't have pimentos, so I used jarred roasted red peppers. I ended up making this in the morning so my hubs would have something to take to work since he works Noon-8PM. Its odd to fix dinner at breakfast time, but it works. I had some for lunch and it was nice and tasty and could launch other combination ideas.