- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 4 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
"This was very very easy to make. I didn't have pimentos, so I used jarred roasted red peppers. I ended up making this in the morning so my hubs would have something to take to work since he works Noon-8PM. Its odd to fix dinner at breakfast time, but it works. I had some for lunch and it was nice and tasty and could launch other combination ideas."