Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 218 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 12, 2011
I made this dessert yesterday and there's non left today. My son enjoyed it. The only thing different I did was layered the dessert in a big bowl instead of individual glasses. Looked pretty.
Nov 27, 2010
My family loves this and it's easy to make.
Sep 20, 2010
My family loves this recipe! It's quick and delicious.
Feb 15, 2008
layed all items instead of mixing result was just as good. also used sugar free pie filling for less calories