- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs, (about 5 whole crackers), divided
- Combine 1 cup pie filling and one cup of yogurt; place about 2 tablespoons each in six parfait glasses. Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs, about 2 tablespoons pie filling and about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Divide remaining cracker crumbs and pie filling/yogurt mixture between parfait glasses. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCherry Yogurt Parfaits
"My family loves this and it's easy to make."
"My family loves this recipe! It's quick and delicious."
"layed all items instead of mixing result was just as good. also used sugar free pie filling for less calories"