- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cherries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCherry Vanilla Mini Muffins
"These were just ok for us. They were good if you bit directly into a cherry but other than that we found them to be really bland. Sorry."