- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 liters cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and lime slices, optional
- In a blender, combine concentrates and pineapple; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a gallon-size container; stir in water. Store in the refrigerator. To serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl; add cherry soda and ginger ale. Garnish with lemon and lime slices if desired. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Reviews forCherry Punch
"Delicious, refreshing and easy to make! The color is beautiful for Christmastime."
"I made this punch for a brunch bridal shower and got many compliments!"
"I made this punch for my sister's baby shower and got many compliments on it. It has many different flavors and is so easy to make."
"I recently made this delightful punch for my sister's baby shower. It got rave reviews from all the guests. I would definitely serve it again!"
"I made this punch for my daughter's 17th birthday party. Only, we couldn't find any "cherry soda", so I used cherry 7up instead. Everyone loved it!"