VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups pistachios, chopped
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips and candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the cherries and pistachios. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, score surface of candy, making diamond shapes about 1/8 in. deep. Refrigerate 40 minutes longer or until set. Cut along scored lines into diamonds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.
Originally published as Cherry Pistachio Bark in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p69
Reviews forCherry Pistachio Bark
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
"I have made a recipe very similar to this, but using dried cranberries. It is excellent."