Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 264 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Cherry Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Bars in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.