Cherry Oatmeal Wedges
Oatmeal and cherries add extra flavor and a special touch to this one-of-a-kind chocolate-chip cookie dessert from Richelle White. “My kids help me make this, and it's sooo good!” the Adair, Oklahoma cook writes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and oats. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; top with pie filling.