- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lime carbonated water, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 8 lime slices
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir carbonated water into lime juice mixture.
- For each serving, place 1 tablespoon cherry juice in a glass. Add crushed ice and about 1 cup of lime juice mixture. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lime slice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCherry Limeade
"the best drink i ever had mmmmmmm"
"It was ok. I personally didn't like the carbonated lime water. Maybe Sprite or 7-Up might have been better?"