Cherry-Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe
This recipe makes a nice and refreshing finish to a heavy meal. -Mary Weller, Twin Lake, Michigan
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a bowl, combine the milk, lemon juice and extracts; stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Beat cream until stiff; fold into milk mixture. Pour into pastry shell. Refrigerate for 10 minutes; top with pie filling. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 525 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cherry-Lemon Icebox Pie
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC