Cherry Ham Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in almonds. Serve with ham.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 92 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2010
This sauce was "to die for" good! Thank heavens there were leftovers to go with the leftover ham! I'll be making this again and again - absolutely!
Mar 15, 2010
Wonderful addition to ham & pork roast! Zippy and sweet.