Cherry Ham Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in almonds. Serve with ham.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 92 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Apr 6, 2010
This sauce was "to die for" good! Thank heavens there were leftovers to go with the leftover ham! I'll be making this again and again - absolutely!
Mar 15, 2010
Wonderful addition to ham & pork roast! Zippy and sweet.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.