Cherry-Granola French Toast Sticks Recipe
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12.7 ounces) frozen French toast sticks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup granola without raisins
- 1. For syrup, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar, butter, cherries and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Prepare French toast sticks according to package directions. Serve with banana, granola and syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Eggo French Toaster Sticks.
Reviews for Cherry-Granola French Toast Sticks
"This is woo good. Will definitely make again"
"I'm sure we could also use evaporated milk to sub for the cream."
"This looks great, but I am going to use my homemade oatmeal bread for the breadsticks, and use blueberries or strawberries instead"