- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine rosemary, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over lamb chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan; cook for 1 minute. Stir in broth, preserves, vinegar and remaining pepper; cook for 2-4 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to pan; turn to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCherry-Glazed Lamb Chops
"I KNEW this would be a GREAT recipe before I read the reviews!!! Simple and Amazing!!! The taste was everything I thought it would be and MORE!!! I'll never make Lamb Chops any other way! MMMmmmmmmm! Thank you so much.... Wonderful recipe!Oh.... and don't change a thing. Its' perfect."
"Loved it and so did my husband!"
"Delicious! Made this tonight for dinner and it was outstanding."
"My first time cooking lamb- the recipe was really simple and tasted wonderful!"
"My first time making Lamb anything - first words out of the hubs mouth after first bite was mmmmmm - Will definitely make again"