Cherry Gelatin Squares
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1-1/4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pie filling and mix well. Slowly stir in soda (mixture will foam).
- Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 68 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Jul 28, 2018
I've had this recipe for years. I substitute sugar-free cherry gelatin, lite cherry pie filling and Diet 7-Up. It's so good, no one even notices the substitutions!
Nov 26, 2015
I make this often. To change things up, I sometimes switch to peach pie filling and either peach or orange jello.
Mar 30, 2015
Simple and tasty. I have made this many times.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.