- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1-1/4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pie filling; mix well. Slowly stir in soda (mixture will foam). Pour into an 8-in. square dish. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forCherry Gelatin Squares
"I make this often. To change things up, I sometimes switch to peach pie filling and either peach or orange jello."
"Simple and tasty. I have made this many times."