Cherry Gelatin Flowers Recipe
Our Test Kitchen had fun creating these jolly gelatin jigglers—but not as much fun as your kids are likely to have helping to make them! Best of all, you can vary the cookie-cutout shapes (and gelatin flavors) to suit a year of seasonal holidays—from Halloween to Valentine’s Day.
- 2-1/2 cups white grape juice
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- Seedless red or green grapes, halved, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring grape juice to a boil. Place gelatin in a bowl; stir in juice until dissolved. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set.
- 2. Using cookie cutters, cut gelatin into flower shapes. Place a grape half in the center of each flower if desired. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 38 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Gelatin Flowers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC