Cherry Cream Trifle Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, prepare pudding according to package directions.
- 2. Cut cake into 1-1/2-in. cubes; place a third of the cubes in an 8-qt. punch bowl. Top with a third of the pie filling, pineapple, pudding, whipped topping and pecans; repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 25-30 servings.
1 slice: 195 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Trifle
"easy to make. Everyone loved it."