Cherry Cream Sensation Recipe
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- 1. Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles if desired.
- 2. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 255 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cherry Cream Sensation
"This is a fantastic fake-out! I made it for our card club, and everyone was surprised by what it was, and how easy to make."