Cherry Cream Sensation
In Northampton, Pennsylvania, Victoria Zmarzley-Hahn creates this cake by covering store-bought ice cream sandwiches with cherry pie filling and more.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles if desired.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 255 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Sensation in Quick Cooking May/June 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.