At the Yucaipa, California home of Gayle Lewis, this frothy pink drink has been enjoyed for many years. "The combination of cranberry juice and cherry soda is tongue tingling," Gayle says.
Recommended: 14 Recipes for Cereal Bars
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup cherry soda, chilled
- 1 tablespoon milk or half-and-half cream
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cherry Cranberry Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p8
Reviews forCherry Cranberry Shakes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2008
"I wonder if you could use cherry flavoring you use to make cherry lemonade instead of the cherry soda."